Teacher: Sheikh Abu Umar; Abdulazeez
Wednesday 6pm- 9pm starting February 27, 2013
Course Description: Like no other course, for the first time in Toronto: Students will study from the Most Authentic and venerated book after the Qur’an: Sahih al-Bukhari. This will fulfill the dream of many of us who have wanted to know what makes this book special. We will be studying and going through all the chapters and ahadeeth from the first three books: The Book of Revelation, The Book of Belief and the Book of Knowledge.
It is like you are living with the Prophet…..
Course Overview: In this course you will learn:
- A brief Introduction to the Sahih of Imam Bukhari
- How Revelation started to come to the Prophet
- The Correct Belief as taught by the Prophet
- The different branches of Eeman (belief)
- The Opinions of Imam Bukhari
- The Importance of Knowledge in a Muslim’s Life
- The Manners of Seeking Knowledge
- The Manners of Teaching, using the Model of the Prophet
- And Much More…
Course duration: This course is taught over a 3 month period, each weeks lessons consists of 2.5 hours class time
Course materials: Sahih al-Bukhari ARABIC-ENGLISH
Examination: There will be Final exams (of the three books to be covered) for the course and passing mark is (70%).
Certificates: – You will receive an Abu Huraira Centre certificate after completing this course.
– Students who complete the course, with the pass mark, will be issued ijaza (certificate) for them to be part of the noble isnad (chain of narrators) of Sahih al Bukhari; narrating all the way from the instructor (Sheikh Abdulazeez) through Imam Bukhari to the Prophet (sallahAllaahu alayhi wasallam)!